Learn Python with Girls Code It!
This is a Beginner Course!
International Students are Welcome!
Registration for the Python Course has closed. However, if you would like to receive exclusive updates on when our next course is open for sign ups, become a member below!
By taking this course, you will receive a certificate of completion that acknowledges this achievement!
Our Courses are in collaboration with Girl Plex!
Our Python classes begin on Saturday, September 5th.
Recommended age group: Middle school to high schoolers.
Class dates and Topics:
- September 5th - Intro to Python
- September 12th - Data Types
- September 19th - Conditionals
- September 26th - For Loops & While Loops
- October 3rd - More Loops
- October 10th - Lists & Sets
- October 17th - Functions
- October 24th - Dictionaries
- October 31st - File Input/Output
- November 7th - File Input/Output
- November 14th - Final Project
Our classes take place every Saturday at two different times based on the time you sign up for:
9am - 10am PST/ 12pm - 1pm EST
3pm - 4pm PST/ 6pm - 7pm EST